Break Time 2
OOS and RSI prevention software
Break Time is a rest break reminder designed to prevent RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury), OOS (Occupational Overuse Syndrome), CVS (Computer Vision Syndrome) and other computer-related health problems.
Break Time helps you avoid the feeling of weariness and fatigue which you can experience during the work on your computer. Weariness arises as a result of long sessions of continuous work. It may be prevented if you regularly take a break to relax and exercise. The relaxation effect can be further improved if you listen to quiet music during the break.
Break Time tells you when you should take a break and provides a calm and soothing music background for your break time. The program keeps track of the time you spend working on your computer and can help you minimize the negative influence on your health.
Note: More information on why breaks are important and why RSI is so dangerous (as well as other health related tips for active computer users) can be found on Deborah Quilter's RSIHelp.com.
- Rest break reminder
- Detection of user activity
- Customizable Information Window with a strain indicator
- Increased break efficiency with the Lock Screen function
- Three types of reminders (a message in the Main Window/Information Window/Lock Screen)
- Break Time allows you to start a break at any time
- You can postpone or ignore breaks
- Pre-break warnings (a flashing tray icon and a sound warning)
- Sounds inform you about the start and finish of your break (PC speaker and sound cards supported)
- Plays music during the break time (MID, WAV, MP3, OGG formats supported)
- Appearance can be changed by applying various skins
- Transparency effects in Windows 2000, XP and above
- User-specific program settings
- Multilanguage user interface
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2000 and XP
You can change the look of your application using Break Time skins.
This program currently supports 7 languages (English, Arabic, French, German, Polish, Russian and Spanish).